Zang Tuum Tumb
- The label that reinvented the 12".
- The label that brought the Remix to new qualities and new quantities.
- The label that brought us records from Frankie Goes To Hollywood.
- The label that broke all records with Frankie Goes To Hollywood.
- The label that broke up with Frankie Goes To Hollywood.
- The label that not only FGTH broke up with: Propaganda,
The Art Of Noise, Instinct, Nasty Rox Inc., Hoodlum Priest,
Sun Electric, Shades Of Rhythm, 808 State, Seal, ...
- The label that had the best sound of the '80s.
- The label that had the best artwork of the '80s.
- The label that had the best production team to date.
- The label that has the best logo of all times.
- The label that has the ever exclusive Trevor Horn and the
ever eloquent Paul Morley.
- The label that converted from world domination to underground.
More Facts & Fiction about ZTT
- The definitive click: Get blinded by the official ZTT
- Let me introduce you to the ZTT discussion board "The Blue Board"
and further ZTT resources on the web.
- Historically, the most important starting point is the
ZTT Module of Lazlo Nibble's Discography Machine,
leading to the ZTT discography, the ZTT mailing list and providing
links to many further locations of ZTT related pages.
- Currently missing updates for Lazlo's Zang Tuum Tumb Discography above are presented in this Supplemental Extension.
- Some additional stuff from me:
- To complete the context, find out something about
Trevor Horn -
not only co-founder, co-owner and musical director of ZTT, but
also the '80s production genius par excellence, in the first
it's probably more the other way round...
Title: ZTT Stuff